Florida-Central Florida

Vendor Reviews!!

Here are my vendor reviews from our wedding:  http://acappellawedding2.blogspot.com/

You can copy that link to read all of them.  I know I wrote a lot but I wanted to be thorough.  On here, I'll post very brief summaries of  some of the ones that I felt deserved more attention. Nothing I've written here is the full review.  

Alterations:
Judy the Seamstress - C
Though everyone recommends her, I regret coming here. I wish I had just gotten it done at the bridal shop. To put it short, she was incredibly rude and nasty to me, argumentative, didn't want to fix things and also my dress did not fit right in length or in the chest area. If you want more info, there is a very long review in the link above.  

Hair:
Candi Eckstrom - B
Positives: Candi showed up early and with an assistant. I loved the way my hair looked. It was exactly how I wanted it and it lasted all day for twelve hours and never wilted or fell at all. It looked great in all the pictures.
Negatives:  The morning of the wedding, she wanted the make up artist to change her schedule around and do everything differently so she could leave at 11. I told her that wasn't the plan and we needed to stick to the schedule. She said it didn't matter, she was leaving at 11. I got really upset and told her I needed to eat now and the limo wasn't coming until 12:45. She told me That's too bad, it's in your contract (which it wasn't).  There is way more to this story so if you want the rest, click the link above.  

Airbrush Make Up:
Meghann Davis - A
Meghann did a phenomenal job on my make up. She put it on at 9 AM and it lasted all day for over 12 hours. I did not have one single chance the entire day to look in a mirror or to touch up my make up. 

Reception Venue:
 Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios,  A 
 The Portofino Bay made me feel like a VIP celebrity every single time I visited. 

Day Of Coordinator:
Ashlie Hampton, Weddings in the City - A

DJ:
Jay Edwards with Liquid Entertainment, A

Flowers:
Debbie with Atmospheres/ DSR Designs - A     
I loved my flowers and they didn't break the budget at all.  

Ceremony Music: 
Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine Choir, A
 They were phenomenal.  They made the wedding ceremony so beautiful and perfect. 

Photography: 
Sunshine Photographics  A, pending on album 
 My photos were stunning and I felt I got a very good value.  

Linens: 
Brass Pin Linens,  A   
Brass Pin Linens gave me the absolutely cheapest quote out of every linen company. 

Honeymoon:  Sandals Grande Ocho Rios in Jamaica
Resort:  B
Butler Service: F MINUS
There is way too much to this story to summarize here.  For the full review, click the link.

Again, all of these are just summaries of the full review so if you're still looking for one of these vendors, click the link tor read in detail about the vendor.  

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards