New York

Wedding Update Wednesday

What have you been up to?  I don't have very many Wednesdays left, woohoo!

We got our marriage license last Friday!  Super easy process, and a huge check off the list.  I've been working on random projects, emailing vendors, and just figuring out last minute stuff.  Can't wait!
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Wedding Update Wednesday

• Yay! I can't believe we are 5 weeks out and there is still so much left to do!

We got our marriage license on Friday as well! That was exciting. We met with our DJ (again, super awesome guy!), ordered table numbers, RD invites, programs and menus, and making final appointments to go over photography, flowers, and wedding music.

Getting my nails done this weekend, RD dress fitted, going with one of my BM's to get her dress fitted, finalizing the cake, and discussing the ceremony music.

Feeling a tad bit stressed, but otherwise hanging in there.
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I picked out a bridemaids dress with my MOH and one of my bridesmaids on Saturday. Also, tomorrow is my one year mark, which is exciting. 

Good luck to all of you getting married in the upcoming weeks!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Getting so close for you! I am one week behind you, woohoo!!

This past week I got a second wind, and have been doing a whole bunch of random stuff. (Making place cards, printing programs, putting together hotel welcome bags etc)

I just scheduled us to get our marriage license on Monday morning, and FI's wedding band finally came in...and it is the right one! Only took 5 rings to get it here.

Now, I am getting a hold of all our vendors to set up a time to speak with them for the final confirmation. The scariest is that we are meeting with our reception venue three days before the wedding. I think by then I will be freaking out too much to even concentrate!!!

22 days to go :) Lets do this!

First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards