Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

STAY SWAY FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOPPE!!

This company sucks. My sister's wedding pictures just came in and she got married a year ago. Oh and the pictures were WRONG when they came in. They just slap the bridal books together and put whatever pictures they want. Trying to reach someone is a joke and the people who work there are a joke also.

This "Ramsey" guy puts on a show at all the bridal shows and makes it look like he does a beautiful job but in reality he can care less about the customers and his business SUCKSSS!!!

STAY AWAY! YOU WANT TO REMEMBER YOUR WEDDING AS A JOYOUS DAY BUT INSTEAD THEY MAKE IT HELL TO EVEN GET PICTURES!
I promise you will de better just CANCELLING them and getting someone else. I've never dealt with more ignorance and stupidity in all my life!!!

DO NOT GO TO THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOPPE!

Re: STAY SWAY FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOPPE!!

• Options
    hwilli8hwilli8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually agree with everything above!  That is the best way to put it....they SUCK!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    100% agree. I booked them and took my engagements with them and it took months to get them back and they were terrible. I cancelled and lost $700 but it was the best decision I made.

Customer service does not exist with this company. I would love nothing more than to see them go out of business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards