Michigan-Detroit
Options

Password Protected Wedding Webpage

I am trying to create a wedding site but want one that is password protected.  Can anyone suggest one that is really good, and possibly free?

Re: Password Protected Wedding Webpage

• Options
    the knot has free websites that have the password option, but not a lot of options. I really like the mywedding.com themes, but I can't tell if they're password protected without signing up. 

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Weddingwire.com has really nice websites that you can password protect. I would highly-recommend NOT using the Knot's. They have tons of tech issues and brides have been known to lose information. Also, they are a PITA to make.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options

I used mywedding.com and was pleased with the options. Link to our page here:

http://www.mywedding.com/sueandkevin82711/

It's password protected. I haven't put anything up there in a long time, but you can set up your own links down the left, add pictures, and they had a lot of different formats & settings. Uploading pics was easy from what I recall.

• Options
    I use Wedding Wire, I absolutely love it! Mine is password protected too, it was so easy to set up and looks like I spent more time on it then I really have. ;) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards