Maine

Wedding bands!!!

I went to the jeweler to finalize my wedding band tomorrow and FI is going and buying his/mine tomorrow. I'm super excited. Thanks for all the advice. In the end, I decided on going with the more expensive ring...and using my negotiating tactics to get them to lower the price. So excited! 

It's funny, I ended up trying on more this time and was deciding between some different ones than I'd originally considered. I'm extremely happy with my choice. :) I really appreciate those who gave advice and opinions in the previous post. It really gave me a  lot to think about and consider. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: Wedding bands!!!

• schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yayy it feels good to check off important things off the list

(rings are pretty high up on my list of important things for a wedding)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Great news!  I actually pulled mine out today and wore it for a while.  lol.  All the royal wedding coverage is getting me even more in the wedding mood!
    Married 9.4.11
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! 

Seriously - the royal wedding absolutely KILLED my will to do anything but obsess....
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  Way to go on the negotiations.  

Wedding bands are on our list for this weekend, I think I'm going to get mine from greenkarat (the really skinny platinum band), but it's hard to buy something like that online.  
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica - can't wait to see how you liked going to see the rings!  FI is actually on his way down to pick his out and pay right now. :) I just got to Starbucks to study for the night. 

I would probably have reservations about purchasing rings online, too, but I'm sure you've done your due dilligence on the company. Good luck w/the decisions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards