California-Northern

Has anyone stayed at Vizcaya Pavilion?

I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed at Vizcaya Pavilion in Sacramento? All of the pictures on their website are of weddings and I'm wondering what the rooms look like. Are they nice? Worth the price?

TIA

October 2010 Siggy: Wedding bands

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
:planning bio:

Re: Has anyone stayed at Vizcaya Pavilion?

• edited December 2011
    Oh! I am getting married there in January. I got to see their honeymoon suit and it's nice. We get it for free so of course it's worth the price ;) All the reviews I read on google before booking with them were great. Again, most the reviews were about weddings there. If anyone has any info about weddings there, please do share. Please and thank you :D
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • christina inachristina ina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I decided to go ahead and book a room. FI and I are going to stay there on our wedding night. We're getting married at a country club in El Dorado Hills and are flying to Hawaii the next day, so we want to stay somewhere closer to the airport.

You're right, most of the reviews are about weddings. I did find some from people who just stayed there overnight as guests. It's pretty much a bed and breakfast, which I think will be really cool since we'll be in a big hotel for our entire honeymoon and we've never stayed at a B&B before. Plus, free breakfast before having to go to the airport will be so sweet!

October 2010 Siggy: Wedding bands

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
    :planning bio:
  • edited December 2011

Nice! I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm really excited!

~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards