April 2013 Weddings

Wedding jewelry?

Anyone thought this far ahead? Its weird because Im way ahead on some aspects but def. far behind on others.. I have been looking at Tejani and literally drooling. The prices seem better good too!

Anyone else have any better sites?

Re: Wedding jewelry?

• I've been loving going through different jewlery sites on etsy.  There are a lot of sellers on there that sell beautiful pieces at extremely reasonable prices.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I bought a bracelet earlier this week at New York and Co. wasn't even looking and it was under $20
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I need to have my dress on before I pick jewelry.  I am only planning on wearing earrings and my rings, though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:9ac3d3df-8108-40e0-b69f-8de51d0bc27aPost:e988790f-ae28-4830-89d0-e9ff89482ec9">Re: Wedding jewelry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been loving going through different jewlery sites on etsy.  There are a lot of sellers on there that sell beautiful pieces at extremely reasonable prices.
    Posted by redjellybean128[/QUOTE]

Same here!!! I have found a few pieces that I like! I plan to do a "statement necklace" ,simple earrings and bracelet. I also found the jewlery that I want to get for my girls to wear off of etsy. I just have to order it!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Haven't given serious thought to it, but I think because my dress has so much beading, I'm going to wear just a simple necklace - maybe the birthstone pendant MIL gave me for my last birthday - and my rings. The necklace will count as my something blue as well :)

Would love to hear recs of sites to look for jewelry, although I agree about Etsy - it's become my new fun place to look at it for unique gifts and items. And it's great to know I'm supporting the artist directly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • I'm looking already as well. My hairstylist wants me to have my jewelry picked out so that she can do a hair trial this fall and know how the big picture will look so she can tell what style will look best! So I had no problem shopping this early :p Amazon has a lot of sets too for like $16 bucks, not sure what they'd be like though... David's Bridal has some affordable sets too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have planned to make my own wedding jewelry based on inspiration from Etsy and Pinterest.  Here is a pic of the bracelet I made last week.  I will be making a pearl necklace to match but can't decide if I want to incorporate a brooch from my Great-Grandmother.  Best thing with making my own if I don't like I will restring and do something different.  

• I've been looking around too and getting a feel for what I like. Etsy has been great, as well as a website called Kate Ketzal. I'm thinking I'll just wear blingy drop earrings.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:9ac3d3df-8108-40e0-b69f-8de51d0bc27aPost:940ccd73-62b1-4203-9f95-2bb5894c0ef1">Re: Wedding jewelry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is what Im currently in love with: necklace: <a href="http://www.tejani.com/bridal-jewelry/classic-round-necklace-b137.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.tejani.com/bridal-jewelry/classic-round-necklace-b137.html</a>
    Posted by eddiesgirl11[/QUOTE]
     <div>That is beautiful!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:9ac3d3df-8108-40e0-b69f-8de51d0bc27aPost:f332b02a-a0fa-495d-a84f-18ea82cca36c">Re: Wedding jewelry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have planned to make my own wedding jewelry based on inspiration from Etsy and Pinterest.  Here is a pic of the bracelet I made last week.  I will be making a pearl necklace to match but can't decide if I want to incorporate a brooch from my Great-Grandmother.  Best thing with making my own if I don't like I will restring and do something different.    
    Posted by joheryl[/QUOTE]

Wow!  I love this bracelet, great job!

I'm doing simple pinkish pearl earrings and will decide on a necklace once my dress comes in November :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards