Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding Photo questions...

Has anyone gotten their pictures taken prior to their ceremony? I really want professional photographs but don't want to do it after my ceremony because it will be too late and I don't want my guests to wait for us. I am just worried I will be all sweaty by the time I get to the ceremony. Plus I don't want my makeup to be runny. I'm getting married in August so it will be very hot out, but I heard it's dry heat so you don't sweat as much. My ceremony is for 7pm. I was planning on hiring a photographer from 5pm-6pm. Anyone know of a photographer that you can hire just for one hour to take you to a few locations like Bellagio, Venetian, Paris and the Vegas Sign.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Photo questions...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess you should contact some of the photographers that are recommended here and see if they require a minimun of hours or not. Although, I think that one hour isn't enough to take pictures at all the locations you mentioned. We're staying inside the hotel and planned 1 1/2 hour for photographs. When you call, ask them how long it should take, based on their experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having photos done before and after. I also don't think an hr will be enough time for the locations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in AZ, which is pretty similar to LV temperature-wise...August is hot as blazes - doesn't matter if it's dry or not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so should I book for at least 1.5- 2 hours before the ceremony? If I get the airbrush makeup you think it will stay on if I sweat?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting photos done prior to our ceremony.  We plan on staying indoors for most of them, even 60 degrees can feel like 80 in a wedding dress I'm sure.

Google trey tomsik, he does photography by the house and provides the limo.  We are using him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks aegrish. I will definitely look him up. What time of day are you getting your photos taken? And are you going to have airbrush makeup done or regular makeup for the photos?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards