Michigan-Detroit

Teen mom Amber investigated for assault

I guess take it with a grain of salt, considering the source...

http://perezhilton.com/2010-09-30-teen_mom_amber_portwood_investigated_assault
Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Teen mom Amber investigated for assault

• edited December 2011
    There is a link on the detroit nest page which takes you to a newspapers article on it.  So its true but where it will go, who knows
  • edited December 2011
    I hope it's true.  She really is out of control.  Hopefully something comes out of it, at the very least some sort of anger management counseling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thank goodness.  She makes my heart hurt.  She definitely should not have custody of her child.  I mean, Gary is no winner either but at least he seems to be a much more responsible, loving, and caring parent.  I hope CPS gets involved.  For real.
  • edited December 2011
    She is awful! Lets physically abuse your childs father in front of her and then when she cries put her in her crib (full of stuffed animals & no sheet!) with some blue juice in a bottle. Poor baby!
  • edited December 2011
    I just watched the episode, I can't believe how much she yells, swears, and hits in front of her child.  It's so bad for her daughter to witness it.  I am not a big fan of Gary either but he is a lot moe caring then Amber is.
  • JUJUREREJUJURERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad for the baby.....but a lot of kids go through that :( we just don't see it
    JuJubee 7.3.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards