Wedding Woes
Options

new shoes! (Barbie will be proud)

These babies were on clearance at Target for $9/pair! They seem reasonably comfortable, though IDK if they will be good for being on your feet all day. But an evening out, or a shorter day or one that involves mostly sitting? SOLD!

and

Really, I think I'm wearing the snakeskin ones on Monday. :)

Re: new shoes! (Barbie will be proud)

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2012
    LOVE the snakeskin.  And for $9?  Heck yeah!
  • Options
    I have the nude colored ones. I unfortunately bought them a while ago, and I paid full price.

But they're pretty comfortable. Not standing all day, but definitely for a desk job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Nice!  I'm headed to Target later on tonight so I'll check the shoe clearance.  I mean, I always look at the clearance for the kids, but not for me.  I won't get the heels, but if they've got some cute flats, I might treat myself.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    cute! (also thinking i need to take a trip to target...)
  • Options
    I love my new job ::looks down at chucks::

No more heels for me, baby. (At least not for a promotion or two)
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

These seemed to be the only colors on clearance. And they are still $30 at Target.com. I love the nude ones - sadly, I already have 2 pair of nude pumps (one 2.5" heel, one 4"), so I keep not buying more, even though I seem to want them ALL.

And really. You should *always* check the clearance rack! 

I was sad to come home and realize I had no room for them in my closet. My shoe rack is getting ridiculous, and I have a personal policy that I must get rid of a pair if I buy a new one. But I couldn't pick 2 pair to get rid of, so there goes that personal policy. Oops.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_new-shoes-barbie-will-be-proud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:219691d0-714d-4211-9960-d6b8c03ee3afPost:7f44d3a0-d9f5-4687-a03b-5e3580b99151">Re: new shoes! (Barbie will be proud)</a>:
    [QUOTE]These seemed to be the only colors on clearance. And they are still $30 at Target.com. I love the nude ones - sadly, I already have 2 pair of nude pumps (one 2.5" heel, one 4"), so I keep not buying more, even though I seem to want them ALL. And really. You should *always* check the clearance rack!  I was sad to come home and realize I had no room for them in my closet. My shoe rack is getting ridiculous, and I have a personal policy that I must get rid of a pair if I buy a new one. But I couldn't pick 2 pair to get rid of, so there goes that personal policy. Oops.
    Posted by DG1[/QUOTE]

i had to buy a second stacking shoe rack - and between the 2 stackers, and the hanging rack and the giant tupperware tubs, i have most of my shoes contained.
    i rarely get rid of shoes, unless they die.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I have five stacked right now. Six glorious feet high. :)  I can fit maybe five pair on each row, so 50 pair? (geez. That sounds like a lot. I'll have to go count.) Boots are separate, but I don't have many of those.

Really, there are a few pair I never wear that I could get rid of, but I like having some of them just in case.

• Options
    I have a double decker shoe rack in the guest room. Shoes lined up against the wall in the closet and bedroom and a few pairs on the LR. SHOES!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards