West Virginia

Wedding Decorators???

I'm looking for someone in West Virginia that can help me with the decorations. I don't need a planner, because I have the color scheme down, the dress, and so on. I NEED someone though that can help with rental of tables, and then help me come up with a design scheme or plan out the decorations for my wedding. I want my guests to feel as if they've stepped into another world, I'm having roses, and I'm hoping that it takes on a fairytale like feel. So my goal is to create a romantic and wonderland like setting in the church. I need a 'decorator' I guess is what I would call it, to help me order and plan every last detail of the decorations and maybe give some ideas for the food?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Decorators???

• I am using Perfectly Planned Weddings, Parties & Events.  They are very reasonable, provided great references and my sister used them as well.  They were very thorough, detailed and made sure she had exactly what she wanted.  They actually meet with the client a month or so before hand and take pictures of all the sample set-ups.  I recommend them.  their website is www.perfectlyplanned1011.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards