Favors
Options

I needhelp picking favors???

So my fiance wants some sort of edible favors.. I want to do something kind of different though, but I am working with a very limited budget. And I am having a huge brain fart and cant think of any ideas of what would be cute as an edible favor that wont cost me an arm and a leg.. THis is one of the last pieces to my wedding puzzle....Help ladies???

Re: I needhelp picking favors???

• Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try looking though past threads on the favors page.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Okay...
    I think I can help!!

At the Dollar Tree they have these WICKED CUTE favor boxes that are bride and groom... 10 come in a package.. so .10 each... now, what to put in them?

Well, if you have an AC Moore or Michael's near you you can purchase cute candy molds, wedding related, Heart shaped,wedding bells, and melting chocolate pieces...

You can make a night of it with your BP or even your FI by handmaking all the chocolates yourselves to put in the favor boxes for each of your guests!!!!

:)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is a fantastic idea... you are a smart cookie... lol. that is funny you said that too because I was planning on going to AC Moore tonight or tomorrow.lol. THANKS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whats your wedding like? whats your favorite foods or smells? it might help us, and you to think about those kinds of things,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do food, why don't you make something?  I don't know if you cook much, but we were stressing about what snacks to put in our welcome baskets and my aunt piped up and said she could make pumpkin bread, and I'm going to make some chocolates to put in there, so we'll have some homemade treats in addition to regular snacks.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    biscotti's or scones would be good or fortune cookies :o)
  • Options
    lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're making toffee for our wedding favours :)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My best friend was just married and used awesome cookies from http://www.etsy.com/shop/LindasEdibleArt for favors at her bachelorette party and for gift bags for her out of town guests. 

She will do anything custom and the cookies are so beautiful AND they taste REALLY good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards