New York-Western

Classic Car Rental- Rochester, NY

Does anyone know where I might be able to rent a classic car for a few hours for my wedding?  My fiance is OBSESSED with 1960s Mustangs and I thought it would be a cool surprise to have a classic car (preferably a Mustang) waiting for the two of us when we walk out of the church.  I just want to take some pics with it- we really don't need to "drive" it anywhere.

Re: Classic Car Rental- Rochester, NY

• deecee79deecee79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would call around to Classic Car clubs in the area like
    http://www.classiccarcommunity.com/car-club/western+new+yorkontario+chapter+hudson+essex+terraplane+club/3565/

maybe you can find a new friend for your hubby to be and in the meantime offer them a bit of money to 'show off' their car on your day.
    D
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to hit up a cruise night or car show. Also ask relatives or friends they may know someone who knows someone.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards