Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Still don't have pictures...

My husband and I got married on November 11 of last year and we still don't have ANY pictures- not even engagement pictures. The photographer has a good reputation in our area, and has been in communication with me. We've picked out the pictures that we want, but it took him nearly six months just to get the pictures online so that we could see them, then another 2 months to find time to meet with us so that we could go over the specifics of the order. I contacted him over a month ago asking when our pictures would be in and he said that they were "in the editing process" and that he would let me know when they were ready. Also we paid to have both he and his wife as photographers but his wife was having health issues and was only present for the engagement pictures and for about an hour and a half before the ceremony on the wedding day. I don't want to sound mean but in my opinion the wife is a better photographer than the husband and I was rather disappointed with my bridal and wedding photos. I can understand his wife being sick, but I certainly haven't gotten what I paid for. How do I nicely and professionally address this? I really just want my pictures!

Re: Still don't have pictures...

• Options

Ive never heard of pics taking this long to come...is this normal?  when and if you do get the pics, and you are not happy, you usually have a grace period to let them know, but im not sure what is stated in your contract. We have a videographer, and it clearly states in her contract that if we are not happy with anything in the video we have 2 weeks to let them know or our file will be deleted. Good luck with this, I would def keep on them.

• Options
    Do you have a contract? What does the contract say is the delivery date? You have given him more than enough time. So unless there is something in the contract ... I'd hate to say this Small Claims Court.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards