Wedding Woes

PSA

I just added West Wing Season 1 to my Netflix list. It isn't available for instant viewing, so I should get around to watching it by April of 2014.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha. If I get the DVDs back from my ILs before then I'll copy them for you.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure how the library is in your little town - or the university library where Mr. Zsa works - but ours has lots of DVDs, both tV shows and movies.  That's how I watched the first few seasons of Six Feet Under during my first maternity leave. :)

You could alwyas rent & copy so they'll be on hand when you are ready to watch them.

And isn't it frustrating when things don't stream?  I am super annoyed about that re: House.  But I am enjoying watching the first few seasons of 30 Rock, which we didn't watch for some reason.

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The library in my little town??  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  Oh my.  Too funny.  The public library sucks.  I could maybe get a cd of the Newsboys greatest hits, but even that would involve me getting a library card which I can't get without personal references.

I'm sure the university library is better, but I've never looked into dvds there.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ask because our library is pretty shitty, too, but it does have a good selection of CDs and DVDs. 

And I went to a conference last month that was held at a community college in Ann Arbor.  I did some observations in the library, and they had a TON of CDs, books, and movies, including stuff they could get via interlibrary loan from any other participating university or community college library in the state.  Might be something to look into.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards