Not Engaged Yet

What are you getting SO for the Holidays?

2»

Re: What are you getting SO for the Holidays?

• edited December 2011
    My co-workers were hassling me because they think that buying him an electric shaver is 'for old married people!' lol They think I should buy him something fun... but he's so hard to buy for!! He's not a brand-whore, he's not very stylish and he's more practical (like me)... So, I figured I'd buy him something he doesnt have but could totally use... So, the Norelco Sensotouch 2D is it!! lol
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We just bought ourselves a new (huge) TV. We also are taking a really long and semi-expensive trip to see both our families for Christmas. . . so we've been on a spending spree (well, spree for us). . . so I'm not sure if we're doing presents this year. Also our anniversary is tomorrow (!) and we're going to celebrate this weekend by going to the museum and fancy dinner :) Who needs gifts? lol
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -KitchenAid Standup Mixer.  He's been whining for one for over a year.
    -cheap wallet
    -long-sleeve shirt
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We agreed not to get anything but of course we broke that. I got him a NY Jets jersey (Revis, #24) and he got me a new GPS because mine died and I had a panic attack (so he was forced to give me that gift early).

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I got him a canoe.  He has wanted one forever and he has all these romantic ideas of painting it.  :)  It's cute.  I will get him some other small things.  I really want to spend more but I guess I will have to wait till January to do anything.

P.S. no the canoe is not new... I couldn't afford that... 0.o

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_getting-holidays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e7eec7d7-e2cb-4f0d-b1dc-b76e9df2d292Post:1299ad02-4ff2-438b-b882-3ae0e3901f02">Re: What are you getting SO for the Holidays?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure yet...something small + a BJ.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

Shoes you friggen crack me up!
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011

Thus far, I've gotten him:

- a chess board that uses shot glasses instead of pawns
    - a chili cookbook
    - a DVD
    - a Disney coffee cup (tradition with us)

I'm still looking for one or two more small things...we're trying to keep within a reasonable budget this year, with the wedding coming up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're trying not to go too big but so far I've got:
    -2X swim trunks and t-shirts (he wanted new swim stuff!)
    - PS3 recharger dock

I also want to get a game or two, and some more little things.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards