New York-New York City

wedding dress

Just sold my wedding dress on ebay for almost what I bought it for. sad to see it go, but happy someone else can get as much joy out of it as i did...

Ayone ever sell their dress?
Just Married Photo

Re: wedding dress

• edited December 2011
    I wil not sell mine, I am planning on getting a trash the dress session and I want to buy a cheap dress... around $1,000

congrats on selling your dress at a good price, seeing by the picture, it was a beautiful dress.
    abc
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! we did a trash the dress but it didnt get that trashed lol. Trash the dress was so fun. We went down to the beach and played in the water a little and on the rocks(jetty). totally worth it. the dry cleaners got it completely clean, looked like I never wore it :)
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the process of purchasing my wedding gown, and I have found several that I absolutely fell in love with. I could never imagine selling my wedding dress. I will forever keep it as memorabilia, and maybe one day if I have a girl, she can wear my dress!
  • edited December 2011
    ok so I bought my dress about a month ago.  it's a princess cut ball gown ... the cinderella alfred angelo dress.  i bought it thinking we were going to get married early april, but we've had to push the date way back to the end of august.  i'm freaking out because i know my dress is going to be incredibly hot, especially with our recption being outside.  we're marring in a church, so there is a part of me that feels like i should just wear the dress for the ceremony and buy a lttle white dress for the reception.  than again i'm figuring if i sell the dress and buy a new one all together it may turn out to be about  the same cost.  what do i do? HELP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards