Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

How was everyone's weekends?

Did you get any great gifts for Christmas or Chanukah?

Anything exciting/crazy happen?

Any big plans for New Years?

Any resolutions planned for the new year?

Re: How was everyone's weekends?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_everyones-weekends?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:9584ff9a-6f26-4448-a14b-437c229ca1bfPost:9e9c2beb-f088-4781-b4ba-23b2475ae516">How was everyone's weekends?</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    ILs bought me the Nikon Zoom Lens I really wanted. Mom gave me money because I couldn't decide what else I wanted. DH bought me a bunch of stuff including a new David Yurman bracelet. I really wanted PhotoShop Elements and Janet Jackson #1 Hits which I didn't get, so I bought both the day after Christmas on sale. 

No, not this year. We were engaged last Christmas and not much can top that.

Nope, just dinner with friends and the Mummers the next day if the weather holds up. 

-To watch less Law and Order. Seriously, I watched 10 episodes yesterday....total time waster.

-To cook at least 2 new recipes a week and eat out less with DH (usually only home on the weekends due to travel schedule and I eat out constantly on the road)

-Keep up my food/cooking blog

-Drink less (ha!)

Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did get the only gift I wanted which were gray Uggs. FI also surprised me with U2 tickets! The thing I enjoyed the most was FI reaction when he found the watch I bought him in his new sneakers. He was like a little kid!

It was actually the most laid back and relaxing Christmas I have had in years!

Being born and raised in the heart of "mummers row" New Years to me is January 1, and not December 31. So cheering on my dad and FI are my big plans!

To live a healthier life style.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you get any great gifts for Christmas or Chanukah?  The only thing I wanted was EA sports Active for Wii and I got that, and it's awesome.

Anything exciting/crazy happen? Nothing, all was quiet.

Any big plans for New Years? Just going to my parents house with the puppy. Hot HD's and mimosa's.

Any resolutions planned for the new year? To stop biting my nails, and to only drink water (I drink sooo much iced tea it's crazy).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you get any great gifts for Christmas or Chanukah? FI got me a Kindle, which I'm in love with and I didn't expect at all!  I also got a Longchamp travel bag and the Acai line from Keihls that I need soooo badly.  If you guys remember, we did our "ornament swap" on Xmas Eve and he got me an ornament of a groom holding his bride and it says, "Can't wait to grow old with you" with our wedding date.  How cute is he?!  That was my fav gift by far. 

Anything exciting/crazy happen? Nothing tops 2 years ago when I passed out on FI's cousin's bathroom floor by 9pm on Xmas Day with his entire family there!

Any big plans for New Years?  Food and drinks and friends

Any resolutions planned for the new year? YES.  Get back in shape and train for a marathon.  I'm doing the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Apr 5th then MORE Half Marathon Apr 26th and would love to get the motivation to train for the full marathon over Memorial Day Weekend.  The most I've ever run is 10 miles, so it would be my biggest accomplishment ever!  I also need to spend less and save more.
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got about half the stuff off my wedding registry!

A surprise bridal shower was thrown for me the day after Christmas (although not too surprising since FI can't keep a secret).  And we met with our potential photographers and did an engagement shoot in center city - can't wait to post the pictures up!

We'll be in Vegas.

Lose weight!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards