Ohio-Cincinnati

How to include a younger bridesmaild

Our wedding party is small. I have a Matron of Honor and a bridesmaid. At the time of my wedding the bridesmaid will be almost 13. I want to include her in the pre-wedding activities because she means the world to me but I don't know how to do so. I figure at the shower she can bake something or whatever instead of helping to pay. For the bachelorette I was thinking she could join us for the PG stuff and then the adults can go out for the rest. Does this sound reasonable? Is anyone else in this situation?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How to include a younger bridesmaild

• I think it's wonderful that you are trying to include the younger bridesmaid as much as possilbe.

Having her help bake items for the bridal shower is great, she can also probably help with some of the games and stuff. That way she really feels apart of the process.

A little bit more difficulty with the bachelorette party since they can tend to be more mature. I would suggest doing a lunch and spa day that is easy to be PG rated and then your guests over 18 can finish up with a Pure Romance party. Your guests will leave with great products, you will get free items for your honeymoon and everyone has a blast.

Contact me if you are interested!

All the best,
    -Whitney
    WhitneysPureRomance@gmail.com
  • Thanks! You have email :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_how-to-include-a-younger-bridesmaild?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:4d6343cd-4bec-4dd3-8be3-c4dcf4435f00Post:d2cbb627-b3a2-4f30-9918-fa333767e3f0">Re: How to include a younger bridesmaild</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's wonderful that you are trying to include the younger bridesmaid as much as possilbe. Having her help bake items for the bridal shower is great, she can also probably help with some of the games and stuff. That way she really feels apart of the process. A little bit more difficulty with the bachelorette party since they can tend to be more mature. I would suggest doing a lunch and spa day that is easy to be PG rated and then your guests over 18 can finish up with a Pure Romance party. Your guests will leave with great products, you will get free items for your honeymoon and everyone has a blast. Contact me if you are interested! All the best, -Whitney WhitneysPureRomance@gmail.com 513.833.5627
    Posted by wnjacks[/QUOTE]

Although OP found your offer interesting, you have been reported for advertising. We don't appreciate that at all on these boards.
    Anniversary
  • I appreciate your concern Linsday, however I reply and help many of the people who post on the Cincinnati Knot when I can, being a fellow bride to be. If it is relevant to a bachelorette party I do mention Pure Romance and have never had an issue in the past.

All the best,
    -Whitney
    WhitneysPureRomance@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards