Plus-Sized

NWR: Weekend Plans

What is everyone doing this weekend? Wedding plans? Non Wedding plans?

Tonight FI and I are having a date night. Tomorrow I am going shopping with FSIL for FMIL to find something to wear for the wedding. It will be a long day with just doing that. Then FSIL and FI's cousin's FI (lol crazy I know) we are all 3 going out to have a girl's night. And Sunday I think I might get the massage FI got me for Christmas finally. He will be working all day and I'm not sure I just want to be at home.

Re: NWR: Weekend Plans

• Well, this weekend is going to be relaxing, I think. We don't have too many plans. FI has a meeting at school for a few hours tonight, and then we have Saturday and Sunday free. Maybe I'll convince him to take me to the movies. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    Hair and make up trial with my friend Jenny, who is getting married 3 weeks after me.   Then I am going to help MOH with my shower invitations.  I will probably end up filling most of them out and addressing them.....she is starting to be a major diva over the whole thing.  The other day, she said I was shooting down all of her ideas, just because I asked if we could not request to have people wear hats (she wants the them to be high tea) to the shower b/c most people wouldn't have one.  UGH!  So I feel like I have to walk around on eggshells in front of her.

Other than that....I am hoping to get my bedroom organized.  FI might help, but I doubt it.  I need to start getting packed.  I'm moving in about 2 months, and I DO NOT look forward to that chore!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_nwr-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b9257e78-d6fc-4ff3-90b5-5dea78b1da19Post:642bfab5-4c7a-483e-b786-dc3991725997">NWR: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is everyone doing this weekend? Wedding plans? Non Wedding plans? <strong>Tonight FI and I are having a date night</strong>. Tomorrow I am going shopping with FSIL for FMIL to find something to wear for the wedding. It will be a long day with just doing that. Then FSIL and FI's cousin's FI (lol crazy I know) we are all 3 going out to have a girl's night. And Sunday I think I might get the massage FI got me for Christmas finally. He will be working all day and I'm not sure I just want to be at home.
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

JEALOUS..... with 4 kids at home, we don't have alot of free time without one of them.  We are taking next friday off for date day!!!
    I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow afternoon for a friends daughter, and then relaxation for the rest of the weekend.  Hope every one has a safe weekend!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_nwr-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b9257e78-d6fc-4ff3-90b5-5dea78b1da19Post:111a3bc4-2d07-4931-bd04-e77fce66f77a">Re: NWR: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NWR: Weekend Plans : JEALOUS..... with <strong>4 kids at home, we don't have alot of free time without one of them.</strong>  We are taking next friday off for date day!!! I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow afternoon for a friends daughter, and then relaxation for the rest of the weekend.  Hope every one has a safe weekend!!
    Posted by cinderellasjc[/QUOTE]

Jealous!  I want kids.  LOL  I'd come babysit for you....theoretically speaking....
    Anniversary
  • Ugh... you guys all sound like you're going to have such fun relaxing weekends... Tonight I'm going out to dinner with friends for a birthday party, but then tomorrow I'm spending all day studying for a test next week, and Sunday I have to write an 8 page paper (if I don't start sooner, it's due monday and I haven't started yet). Tis that time of the semester. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_nwr-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b9257e78-d6fc-4ff3-90b5-5dea78b1da19Post:071c159d-ac1c-4bcb-8b0d-8d18aed431b3">Re: NWR: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Weekend Plans : Jealous!  I want kids.  LOL  I'd come babysit for you....theoretically speaking....
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]

They range from 11 to 17..... 2 of each.. you still want them....LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_nwr-weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:b9257e78-d6fc-4ff3-90b5-5dea78b1da19Post:52fcbc47-1b83-4cb8-b766-7d7dd3ab7967">Re: NWR: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Weekend Plans : They range from 11 to 17..... 2 of each.. you still want them....LOL
    Posted by cinderellasjc[/QUOTE]

SUre why not!
    Anniversary
  • We are home, very dull, lol. Last night we went mini-golfing with my family for my younger brother's birthday. Today FI did some yardwork while I went grocery shopping. And tomorrow we will likely be sticking around home again because I feel like I'm coming down with something (again...I'm sick all the time...) Next weekend is my birthday so I seriously need to get over being sick ASAP!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had a great day!!  I went to my BFF's house, and we did a hair trial with myself and my friend, Jenny, who is getting married 3 weeks after me.  It was so much fun!!!

FI an I went to Red Rob in for lunch...he's never been there before.  Yum!

And then we went to the park, and he took some pictures.  Photography is his hobby, and he got a few good ones. 

Tonight, we're just relaxing and enjoying being together.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards