Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Memories Bridal in Kalamazoo, MI

Has anyone gone there for their wedding dress? I am thinking it's time I start to look......wondering if I should just skip it and go to Beckers only...

Re: Memories Bridal in Kalamazoo, MI

• Options
    I don't know anything about Memories in KZoo, but I did go to Beckers and it was amazing!  Only place I needed to go!  They have a HUGE selection!
  • Options
    Memories is actually really nice.  I didn't get my wedding dress there, but when my FSIL was getting married I went with her for her appointment there.  We had a great time, they were very helpful, we got individual attention, and the dresses were all priced reasonably.  They don't have a huge selection, but it was plenty large enough for us.

If you're already heading to the Lansing area, you could also check out Fantastic Finds.  That's where I went, and it was fabulous!  GIANT selection, great service, and we got our own little private room for trying stuff on and showing the group.
  • Options
    I got my dress at Memories and have nothing but positive things to say about that place!  Plenty of dresses to choose from, knowledgable/friendly staff (I had Brittany as a consultant and I would definitely recommend her), etc.  I've never been to Beckers but it sounds like it might be pretty big.  I liked the size of Memories.  I'm easily overwhelmed if given too many choices so the 150-200 dresses to choose from was plenty for me.
  • Options
    I absolutely LOVED Memories! Lindsay was my consultant and she was fabulous to work with. I had a fairly big group with me and they were very accomodating. I went to an appointment to try a bunch on then went to a few other places, including Fantastic Finds and Patty's Bridal. I could have purchased the dress I chose at both of those stores for the same price, but I went back to Memories simply for the awesome service I received. Definitely give it a try!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards