Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

FOR SALE: 7 day resort certificate for your honeymoon - Bahamas, Carribean and more ($600 value)

My fiance and I have a prepaid resort certificate (for 7 days) from www.resortcerts.com. He bought this to use for our honeymoon, but then we decided we were going to Europe. So, now we won't be able to use it in time:-( We are selling for $300.

This is perfect if you plan on traveling in the states OR want to go to the Bahamas, Carribean, etc. You can use the resortcerts.com web site to browse what they have available. All of the information on how the certificate works is readily available on the Web site. There are new deals popping up every day and you also have the abillity to upgrade for a few $$ more!

The certificate I'm selling must be booked by 1/12/2013.
Travel must be within 365 days of booking. So, your trip could be as late as 1/11/2014 but it has to be booked by 1/12/2013.

If you are interested in purchasing PM me (please post below if you are PM'ing as I don't get notified). I have a picture of the certificate I can send you. If you want to purchase I can either mail you the certificate or email the # to you.

Re: FOR SALE: 7 day resort certificate for your honeymoon - Bahamas, Carribean and more ($600 value)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards