New Hampshire

Northern NH DJ Recs?

Hi everyone!

I am getting married in Northern NH and am looking for some DJ recs.  Music is so important to us and we want everyone to dance and have a great time, but I'm also a little worried about travel fees because we are so far up north.  I was hoping someone knew of a good dj out of Berlin/Littleton or even further up north.

Thanks!

PS Does anyone know how to change your wedding date in your profile?  I accidentally put in 2010, but we are actually getting married next year.

Re: Northern NH DJ Recs?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know of someone that far up north, but I'm using Tim Patoine from A Goodtime DJs, and he's based out of Concord (and absolutely awesome and wicked fun!). The company waived his travel fee to my wedding in the Lakes Region, granted it isn't as far north as yours is. Sometimes companies do things like that to make you think you're getting a deal. You can alllllways negotiate ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    To change your wedding date, go to the knot homepage.  Click on "my account", which should be in the top right area of the page.  Scroll down and it should give you the option to change it.  Hope that helps!  :-)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    We used Dave Lynch. He's in southern NH, but he does travel. He was amazing. Just amazing.
  • tenerimetenerime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Get Down tonight has a lot of awesome DJs, and Im sure theyd be willing to travel north. I think they do jobs all over New England, and they do an amazing job.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure a lot of the DJs out there will travel, and might even include travel in their packages.  Definitely check out Get Down Tonight - Chad and Tommy specifically, and Carlos Russin at 5 Star Entertainment.  Carlos offers uplighting now too which is sooooo amazing if you're interested!!!  I was at a wedding recently that he DJ'd and used the uplighting and it was gorgeous!!!
  • aschwageraschwager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Get Down Tonight and Dave P was more than happy to travel up to Meredith from southern NH.  Dave did an amazing job of picking out music that fit our tastes while getting everyone on the floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards