New Hampshire
Options

DJs

Hi Ladies, does anyone know of a DJ in the area that soecializes in latin music? Thanks!

Re: DJs

• Options
    I don't know if anyone around specializes in latin music per se, but I hired Josh Field from ECF Entertainment for my wedding, and aside from doing an utterly incredible job, all ECF contracts include aquiring any specialized music you're interested in at absolutely no cost to you.  Josh had no problem getting all of our custom requests, however unorthodox they happened to be, and he and his assistant kept the party going!  We received a ton of compliments from our friends & family about what a fantastic job the DJs did and how excellent their music choices were.

I would definitely check them out!  http://www.ecfentertainment.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your best bet may be to check into either Main Event or Get Down Tonight because they have many DJs and you may find one that meets your needs.  They all have videos.  Also, you can tell them what you want
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DJ Kevin M from The Pro's is a bilingual DJ who is fluent in salsa, merengue, bachata, etc; I was just at a wedding last weekend that he was working.  

The Pro's quoted me $500 for a DJ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards