Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Not sure what to do about my hair!! PIP

The wedding is rapidly approaching... only 73 more days!!  But I'm suck on how to wear my hair.  I am not wearing a veil which is adding to my trouble I think.  I really want to wear my hair in a chic low ponytail  (something like this - click me)  but I think it makes my chest/neck look really naked because I'm not wearing a veil.  I've been working on trying to find jewelry that will kind of fill that void but it doesn't seem to be working so I thought I'd see what opinions I could gather.  Do you think a low pony will work?  Any thoughts, suggestions, examples would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks so much!!

Re: Not sure what to do about my hair!! PIP

• Love the side pony idea!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • The chic pony would make you look kinda bald if you were to take pictures straight on. (Just that style in general) I thing something more founcy would work best. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't like a ponytail with that dress.  I think either a regular or side chignon would look better.  

• Thanks so much everyone!!  I'm still searching but I think I'm going to toss the ponytail...  You all have seemed to agree it's just not the right look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards