Ohio-Cincinnati

Where to resize my ring?

Where is the best place to get my ring resized?  My priorities are customer service and price.  I am not very concerned about timing.  But I'm clueless who can do it!  This ring is an heirloom so I don't have an original place to go to.  The only thing I have in mind is to head to the mall.

Thanks, ladies!
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to resize my ring?

• edited December 2011
    My rings are heirlooms too.  DH went to Jared and they resized them there.  I forget what it cost....but it wasn't very much at all.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Osterman Jewelers. It was around 160 BUT I also had the 'head' of my ring replaced because I bent it when I shut my hand in the car door :-(...nothing broken but my ring was bent!

Goodluck!
  • mandriettimandrietti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crist Custom Jewelty in Sharonville off rt. 42 is great.  It's a family jeweler and small, so he really knows what he's going.  My fiance got my ring there and had to have it resized slighty so he didn't charge and it took about a week.  He does everything wholesale, so he doesn't jack up any prices and I totally trust him.  He works by appointment, so just call him.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, all!

And mandrietti, does he have a website?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Yeltons jewelers.  If you care about customer service, this is your place!  We bought our wedding bands there and I'm actually having a heirloom piece resized and appraised there.

Everyone there is awesome- but we worked with Rachel and she's the best!

They are in West Chester, btw.
  • edited December 2011

Richter and Phillips

• edited December 2011
    I second Richter and Phillips.  H got my engagement ring there and we got both of our bands there as well.  Their customer service is great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks so much!  So many places to choose from!  I'm glad to know about more jewelers in town.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just saw this post - Faigle's Jewelers in Covedale did a fantastic job with my great-grandmothers engagement ring.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards