Texas-Austin

gift help for brides'man'??

So i have one of my really good guy friends standing on my side in the wedding. We've already gotten all of our bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts except his.
A run down of what we got the groomsmen: "das-boot" filled with: cigar, little bottle liquor, university t-shirt, flip flops, university bottle opener, a $10 gift card to a breakfast place we're sure they will all go the night of our wedding and a little personal gift. Phew.
So my delima! I want to get the guy on my side something a little different. We already have a das-boot, a cigar and a little bottle of liquor for him, but i just don't know what else to get. My problem is, I want to keep everything a size that I can stuff it in the boot. I don't really want to get him University affiliated stuff, because he goes to a small school out of state and isn't as much of a sports nut as the groomsmen. So does anyone have any ideas? I am willing to spend around $50-60 more.
Some things he is interested in: traveling, photography, he is a volunteer firefighter.. we've been friends since high school. Again, this gets difficult because i want to make sure they are guy gifts!!!

Thanks so much!

Re: gift help for brides'man'??

• edited December 2011
    My brother is standing on my side as a bridesman too - fun! FI also has two girls on his side, one of them is his best woman.

Um, so back to your question - what about a framing gift cert for a photograph he has taken or a gift cert for a place like Aperturent.com where you can rent lenses & fun photog equipment. OR, you could give him an IOU for something he requests from your honeymoon travels (if you are going somewhere) Since he likes to travel perhaps he would like a special memento from wherever you are going.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards