South Carolina
Options

Need a salon rec in Hilton Head please

Hi Ladies,

A friend of mine is getting married in Hilton Head (We're from Jersey).  She asked me to do some research for her since I'm in front of a computer all day at work.  lol

Anyway, she has no idea where to go for having our hair done.  She's open to us going there or someone coming to us at the hotel. 

TIA

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Need a salon rec in Hilton Head please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Freda Hair Salon70 Pope Ave., Hilton Head, SC 29928(843) 686-6622

I'm from Jersey too-I was in Hilton Head visiting the future in laws and desperately needed a cut and highlights. I went to Freda, Larry the owner did my hair and he did a great job. Was about a $125 for the both services. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same situation. I'm getting married on HHI in October and actually originally from Jersey. I recently went to a bridal show on island and saw some really great salons. I'm looking into a couple further, The Westin's Heavenly Spa, Freda Hair Salon, and there's a stylist in bluffton who does hair and make-up for advertisements (sorry I can't find her name right now but when I do I'll post it on here. I am planning on going talking to these three places hopefully in the next month so depending on when the wedding is I can let you know my thoughts. Good luck and if you hear anything please let me know.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same situation. I'm getting married on HHI in October and actually originally from Jersey. I recently went to a bridal show on island and saw some really great salons. I'm looking into a couple further, The Westin's Heavenly Spa, Freda Hair Salon, and there's a stylist in bluffton who does hair and make-up for advertisements (sorry I can't find her name right now but when I do I'll post it on here. I am planning on going talking to these three places hopefully in the next month so depending on when the wedding is I can let you know my thoughts. Good luck and if you hear anything please let me know.

• Options
    sunnysnow44sunnysnow44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Ohio and am down here getting everything ready for my wedding in June. I just had a hair trial at Tara's just off the island in Moss Creek.  They were wonderful!  I had Danielle and she was great. I loved my hair and she was flexible and respected everything I had to say about it.  Can't wait for her to do my hair in June! :) If you all need anymore help! I can tell you who I used etc.  Good luck!
    "Gone to Carolina in my mind..." image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy of Beauty Mastery by Design is doing my hair and makeup along with wedding party for my wedding in May on HHI. She will be coming to our hotel and offer airbrush or basic makeup. her portfolio is amazing!
    http://beautymasterybydesign.com/home.html
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards