Washington-Seattle

Wedding Coordinator experience?

Hello Brides!

Would love to know what you loved about your wedding coordinator (whether Day of Coordinator, full coordinator, or other)?

And what do you wish they had done differently?

I'd appreciate your thoughts!  =)

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Coordinator experience?

• edited December 2011
    We just hired Teasha & Shannon of Happily Ever After (http://perfectionisplanned.com/) as Day of Coordinator.  So far we like how we can ask them any question :) and also that there are two of them to help with our day.  They were also reasonably priced, and we felt very comfortable when we met with them.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I hired Christine Heidel from Belle Nuit Events for DOC and she was very reasonable.  Before I found her there were recommendations out there for Teasha & Shannon as mentioned above and Manette Gracie (who quoted a rate of $15/hr on her website a couple months ago, which is great if you're looking for DOC!)

Christine seems very polished and professional and has had some great ideas.  I was struggling finding a florist and was headed down the DIY route, when she recommended a lady that works out of her house.  I met with that florist who quoted me a lower price than simple DIY would've cost me.  And the best part is, what she quoted me for, I had gotten a $6,600 floral quote for pretty much the same thing from one of the well-known companies!  The time & money I'm saving with hiring the recommended florist has already more-than paid for her services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shelui4shelui4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Teasha and Shannon came highly recommended on this forum so when FI and I met them for a consultation, we just clicked and I loved how confident they were. Like PP said, you can ask them any questions you want and they're here to help you and make sure your day runs smoothly. We are only using them as Day of Coordinators and their price is hard to beat! So we had to book them right away after looking around seeing that noone offers more than these ladies. They're pretty much keeping me calm through-out this process and I don't know what I'll do without them! They keep a file of all the vendors that you book and so on the day of you don't have to worry about calling to see where they are or when they will show up. The DOCs will take care of all of that for you so you don't have to stress too much on the big day! Teasha and Shannon was one of the major vendors we booked at the beginning of our planning process because I felt that they were most important besides the venue. IMHO Laughing

• edited December 2011
    I hired Carol from Get Carried Away events, she has been great so far- she is very responsive and always calms me down when I feel like the details are getting to me! I dont think I could do this without her. Just knowing there is going to be someone I can rely of for the day makes a huge difference. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards