Canada-Ontario

Video

Anyone know of any good companies that do videos for wedding?  We have our photopgraher setup already but were now wanting a video too.  Our wedding is in Stoney Creek
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Video

• http://videowedding.ca/

In my budget with the style I wanted and the editting style I wanted.  I searched for 2 months to find somebody in my budget.  People out there ask for an arm and a leg. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    It took me a few months to find someone also... we booked a year and a half out and got the last person for our date.  If your wedding is really in a month, it might be hard to find a good quality person for a good price.

Just in case.. we're using AMV Pros (www.amvpros.com) who are based out of Stoney Creek actually.

I'd check Craigslist and Kijiji -- I see a lot of videographer ads on there.  Just make sure you look at their samples and get references/reviews from previous clients.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I searched a lot as well... and so many video companies literally want an arm and a leg and the final product is not even that great.

I found this company called Fancy That Production that is fabulous. It is a brother and sister team that use HD SLR cameras (which give the best video!) and have a huge amount of creative juices.  

They are just starting out so they don't have a lot of different video's to show as of yet, but they have both worked in TV editing so they know their stuff well. 

We have done an engagment shoot so far and Destin came up with many amazing ideas (which I am generally low on) and I can't wait for them to do the wedding.

Here is a link to a mock session to show you their style:

Good luck ladies!  Can't wait for my day to come soon : )))
  • Think it depends on your budget - there are more and more videographers (and photographers) out there now!  The last wedding I attended used studio910.com; but I have other recos depending on your price range :)

• Here are a list of different videographers I found at this website.

http://www.theringbearer.ca/wedding_services_canada.php?category=17

Hope that helps. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards