Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

in suite reception - any tips on must get things?

Hello ladies (and gents?)

We have decided on an In-Suite reception. I'm going to order personalized napkins, coasters, guest towels and, as I recently discovered here, Fling Bins for the trash.

Is there anything else absolutely necessary?

thanks all, much appreciated!   

Re: in suite reception - any tips on must get things?

• Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Food and drinks. HAHAa.

Ice and ice buckets or coolers? If you're having a cake, a cake knife of some sort? Ipod and docking station if applicable?
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-reception-tips-must-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a6008edf-79aa-4918-8206-bab4d42206cfPost:fc95015f-a66e-4fca-b72d-cef19b0e3256">Re: in suite reception - any tips on must get things?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Food and drinks. HAHAa.
    Posted by Sloane99[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it! LOL

Yes, ice .. plenty of ice and cups and some kind of music!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought the Wynn was going to provide the knife, ice etc..

I'll bring my iPod and I think that there is a dock in the suite.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i brought zip lock baggies for leftovers :)
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Extra trash bags, paper towels for spills, extra batteries for cameras...  That's all I can really think of as far as little extras that came in useful.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not something you need to bring, but a past Knottie snagged some room service tables for the cake and other food.  Might be something to consider.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    room service is very cooperative and the tables come in handy for glasses, etc!
    Honestly, I would just do extra trash bags instead of buying expensive ones. You can put them behind the bar and no one even notices. Most of the clean up is done after people leave anyhow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards