Canada
Options

Seating for the ceremony??!!!!

I'm trying to find a place that will rent benches for the ceremony. wooden ones or  with the cushions on top would be fabulous. please if anyone knows where i can find them or rent them for cheap i am in the newmarket, ontario area. thanks

Re: Seating for the ceremony??!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to find a place that will rent benches for the ceremony. wooden ones or  with the cushions on top would be fabulous. please if anyone knows where i can find them or rent them for cheap i am in the newmarket, ontario area. thanks
  • Options
    adktd2bootsadktd2boots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting your local board
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is her local board, considering this is the "local" board for all of Canada minus two cities and one province. 

Sorry OP, I am not from Ontario, and this board doesn't get a lot of action.  Hopefully someone can help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_seating-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:c8b13404-99b3-4df5-9b8e-129069ab0f0ePost:b4f86707-aacb-480a-a015-16f3ca5ef7a3">Re: Seating for the ceremony??!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is her local board, considering this is the "local" board for all of Canada minus two cities and one province.  Sorry OP, I am not from Ontario, and this board doesn't get a lot of action.  Hopefully someone can help!
    Posted by tiffbot1985[/QUOTE]

This...ahahah, but try the toronto board...i have a feeling that there will be brides on it from all over ontario seeing as its the largest city in ontario and where a lot of brides probably shop for wedding stuff. But i'm in BC so i cant be much help! good luck!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards