New York-Long Island
Options

Hair Stylist

Is there anyone who can recommend a hair company that will come to your house on your wedding day to do your hair and that is reasonably priced? Someone who you have experience with doing nice work or who has a website where I can see what they do. I'm in eastern suffolk county. Any help would be great, thanks guys!!!!!
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Hair Stylist

• Options
    Studio80 in Patchogue does really good work, and will make house calls for weddings.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    My sister is a hair stylist but she would only be able to do sundays as she works in a salon. Her name is Kerri and works at Pavlova in Wading River. I am having 13 girls go to her salon the morning of the wedding and I am able to get everyone done in a 2-3 hour time frame.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hair-stylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:709ffd73-2727-4a7c-b9f4-17bef4fae5aePost:cdacaeb0-e4e4-4a88-b2fb-25b94c1a16c5">Re: Hair Stylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Studio80 in Patchogue does really good work, and will make house calls for weddings.
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]
  • Options

did you ask your stylist if he or she could do it?
    myself and 2 ofm y BMs went to my salon on our wedding day to get it done. it wasn't a big deal. why do they have to go to your house?

• Options
    rmp4996rmp4996 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I could go to my stylist, but it's about 1/2 from my house. I just wanted to see about having someone come to my house to do it, if I could find someone good and reasonably priced, so that I wouldn't have to worry about messing anything upon the car ride home, or if there was inclement weather it would lower the number of times I'd need to be outside. Maybe I'm being a little picky, or worrying about small things, but I just wanted to see if there was anything out there worth it who would come to the house.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Anyone would come but I would imagine it would cost more for the convenience factor. Try Metamorphosis Salon in Long Beach. I know that is far from Eastern Suffolk, but I believe they will travel anywhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dana from Hartford CT. She is amazing and she travels. her website is www.danabartone.com
    abc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards