Texas-Houston
Options

Men's Wedding Bands

Where did you ladies get your fiance their wedding band at?  I actually want to go to a store as opposed to ordering online (I know, its cheaper online), but I also dont want to spend an arm and a leg either.  Where did you have the best luck?

Thanks!!!

Re: Men's Wedding Bands

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'll be getting his from Zales Outlet or Kay.
  • Options
    aplatanadaaplatanada member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Zadok's on San Felipe and Post Oak.  They had the best prices for the short amount of time we had to get them.  (We, um, kind of forgot to get bands and went shopping for them 1 week before the ceremony.)

They had a much wider selection than a lot of the chain stores. Their prices were comparable to the chain stores (Zales, etc) and because they have an on-site jeweler they were flexible with the sizing, etc. And overall, I felt their salespeople were much more knowledgeable and not pushing the add-ons, like insurance, protection plans, etc. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to zales. FI didn't want diamonds or anything fancy bc of his job. So I found him one that was really nice on sale for $100. With the tax and warranty it was $139. 
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    David Yurman. We got a silver band it was less than $400.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Robichau's Jewelry in The Woodlands...they have some in stock, and can order pretty much anything you want.  I'd highly recommend them.
    Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ultra Diamonds, Houston Premium Outlets
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got FI a Triton band from Kay.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    nkeysernkeyser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    be careful with that band Triton band because if his hand swells they can not cut that metal. if your trying to save you can go to the pawn shop in riveroaks or close to montrose and richmond, they give you a warranty there too, plus it is cheap. i purchase a plantium band for boo for 300.00 that was regularly 2500. you know it real because pawn shops don't take junk. 
    FUTURE mRS. pROVOSTWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rillarsonrillarson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Helzberg Diamonds in the Woodlands Mall and they were so helpful. I went to the Zales Outlet but their stuff really isn't that much cheaper than going to the real Zales store. Most jewelers will have pre-owned jewelry. Also Gordon's Jewelry had a nice selection on a budget. Good Luck
  • Options
    *tinkertoy**tinkertoy* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI: Titanium rings are not impossible to remove if the finger swells. Yes, the ring will have to be cut but there is no issue with amputation of the fingers as some people think.

There is a lot of info regarding this on-line. We've done some research. Heck- SNOPES even calls this FALSE.

Every emergency room has the type of bolt/steel cutter necessary if an emergency would arise.

Anyway, good luck, we too are looking for a ring for FI who has ended up being pickier than I would have thought about it! 

:)
  • Options
    icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we purchased my husbands palladium band from Reiner's Fine Jewelry on Westheimer @ Shepherd. They are a one store shop and the owners are really nice. We liked them so much that they also custom created my wedding band, and the prices were so much less expensive than the regular chain stores.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    James Avery - they had simple bands at great prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards