California-Orange County

DOC Coordinator/Makeup RECOMMENDATIONS! :)

Hi all,

Your posts have all been so helpful as I've planned my wedding that I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite vendors. The vendor reviews were always the posts I looked out for because finding vendors is usually the hardest part! Anyway, here are the ones I could NOT live without:

Day of Coordinator- A+
Ladies- let me tell you- having a DOC will save your life. As I started wondering who would do what (who will set up the placecards? who will help pack all the stuff up?), I realized I didn't want to make family members/friends do all the work. My DOC was awesome!!! We met early on to discuss what I wanted and she helped me with a lot of little details I didn't think about. Then about a month before the wedding, we met again and that definitely helped get all the bits and pieces together.

If you guys are interested, she is FANTASTIC and is even doing a summer special for $350. She was worth way more than that (trust me, I was able to breathe/enjoy the day because of her) so if you're interested, email: jfweddingsandevents@gmail.com.

Makeup Artist- A+
I am definitely not a girly girl and wanted to look natural- I had a very specific look in mind and Minh totally helped me achieve it! She was honest with her opinions (I didn't want too much blush but she insisted because my cheeks would need them in pictures... and she was totally right!) and everyone loved my makeup! She was super great with my bridesmaids too. Organized, professional- she came to us the day of and was awesome.

If you're interested in contacting her, her name is Minh Pham and her website is Makeup by Minh. I believe she's on wedding wire as well. Her prices are super reasonable compared to other makeup artists out there.

Hope this helps ladies! Enjoy the planning but more importantly, ENJOY THE DAY! Get people you trust to help you and it all goes by sooo much more smoothly! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Re: DOC Coordinator/Makeup RECOMMENDATIONS! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards