Hawaii

Wedding photos - Take Two!

Hiya ladies,

after some shuffling and shananigans, here are my long awaited wedding photos for your viewing pleasure :-) 

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED! (lol I so silly)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmtinez72/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding photos - Take Two!

• AWW, I also love the "Stolen Moment" shot. You two look very happy. Great pictures. 
    Congratulations!!!
  • Great pictures! Glad you finally got them up... Did you get lucky and have an empty beach?
  • @knockout7075: we were mostly lucky, there were only like 7-10 ppl on the beach and of those 2 sets of folks were other brides taking pictures.  They were far enough a way from us that we barely noticed they were there :-) It was an amazing time, I'd like to do it again LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your photos are so beautiful!!! I am so glad you posted these...I go to AHG's website almost daily to see the new photos posted.  Yours definitely make me happy that I chose AHG =) You may be "silly" but you are one beautiful bride =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your pictures are gorgeous!!!!  You two looked amazing and so happy and in love!!! 

PS where did you get your hubby's outfit?  That's the general look I want for my FI....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your pictures are beautiful.. After reading your review and seeing your pictures I'm even more excited that we chose AHG. May 2nd needs to hurry up and get here. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @SunnyRN, we bought his pants at Macy's and we found his shirt at a little tourist shop on Waikiki Beach. It was was between a shop we liked Casual Hawaiian and Burger Paradise. There are like 15 shops and almost all of them have shirts just like that one. We told the shop owner we need a shirt for our wedding and it took her like 2.5 seconds to pull that one. He tried on a couple, but we liked that one the most.

I'm so glad to hear you all are using AHG, you will LOVE it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards