North Carolina

Bridal Shower Venue- CHARLOTTE

Hello!  I live in the Charlotte area, and although I have a destination wedding in Tybee Island, GA--my BMs are throwing me a bridal shower here in Charlotte, but they want me to help them pick a venue.  Probably somewhere we can rent or use and cater in food.  Does anyone have some suggestions?  I want it to be classy, but not too expensive for them!  Thanks.

Re: Bridal Shower Venue- CHARLOTTE

• edited December 2011
    They have a lot of bed and breakfast places in your area that are decently price. Check out http://www.decidio.com they have a good listings of local venues in your area.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have a price range that you'd like suggestions in? :)

I LOVE Duke Mansion. Some of the country clubs, although private, will allow non-members to hold bridal showers there- a bunch in our area, so you'd just have to look around. I'd also recommend Zink, which is a personal favorite restaurant of mine. They have a second floor that we've dined in before, so I'm sure you could reserve it. And, it's right in center city Charlotte, which is always fun.

Let us know if you have any other preferences- type of venue, formality, type of food!
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My aunts just booked my bridesmaid luncheon at the Duke Mansion. Looks gorgeous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Pewter Rose is nice.  People book small wedding receptions there and private parties.  I went to a friend's bday dinner there. We had a private area that was nice, but we ordered from their menu.  Not sure which venues would allow catered food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards