Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best under eye cream for dark circles?

I have tried aveeno positively radiant, oil of Olay the roller ball and origins ginzing. I am not too impressed with them. Any suggestions?

Re: Best under eye cream for dark circles?

• The only one I've ever tried that I thought did anything was a Mary Kay product.  I used it leading up until my wedding.  It had a very offensive smell though so after the wedding I quit using it.  Other people advise something that contains Vitamin K.

A good concealer is probably your best bet.
  • I loved origins ginzing.  Pangea Organics makes a great eye cream too.
  • saacjwsaacjw member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Origins (I totally forget the name, but not the ginzing) eye cream. I used to use it all the time. There's also a good night cream from them that seems like it'd help, I've never used it, but my mom used to. 

The best thing I found for dark circles is a good concealer and a stratigic use of slightly lighter make up to make the circles look less recessed. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would use a good eye cream such as the MAC prep and prime one. It contains cafeine so it makes you look awake and refreshed plus helps with those puffy eyes... as of the dark circles nothing would reduce the appearance of them, your best bet is to conceal. 
    For your concealer you dont want to use any concealer you must use a salmon/orange shade of concealer... the reason for this is because it conceals the blue veins which are causing those dark under eye circles. After that you may apply your normal concealer color or a yellow based one to highlight your under eye and give you that kim kardashian effect... hope this helps...
  • Since last 5years i have a superficial issue that has bothered me alot, that I was really hoping would eventually get better...and i tried so many creams to get rid of this..... But i didnt succeed in my way....After I heard about Revitol Eye Cream, I just went and did a quick search on Revitol,and i came to know that this cream is made up of non toxic Ingredients. From last 3 Weeks I am using Revitol Eye Cream & almost 60% of dark circles has been cleared.Revitol Eye Cream is a wonderful treatment dark circle .Definitely worth looking at.
    http://mhlnk.com/F357C6D3?cid=Shri123fmtnot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards