Wedding Woes

Y'all are going to make me do housework.

Is everyone working today? Or have we run out of things to talk about again? 

Re: Y'all are going to make me do housework.

• wanna help me research aquatic therapy and assitive devices?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i have stuff to talk about, but lately topics have been kind of falling flat. want to share a good fried chicken recipe with me? i want to make this for dinner tonight.
  • Wzz, go to stop n shop. go to the deli section. Pick up an assorted box of fried chicken. Pop into the oven until warmed/crisped. WALLA!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • WzzWzz member
    i have like 20 pounds of frozen chicken, though - i need to make this!
  • GBCKGBCK member
    I've been wandering about @ work w/ a clipboard, writing down all the parts of the bldg that need paint.
    This isn't 'my job', but since the person whose job it is doesn't do it, boss gave it to me to do so it actually gets DONE--hazards of competence.

So I'm bored but not able to knot
  • I am leaving town with H tomorrow...and I need to make a list...and here I sit.  LAME.

AND, I'm not working either.  USELESS.
  • I've never made fried chicken, but I could totally go for some right now. 

All my stories are kid-related right now.  And frankly, I'm probably the only one who finds them amusing. 

I'm super excited that my house is uber-clean right now.  I love it.  I'm trying to vow to myself that it will stay this way all summer, at the least.  I do have the kiddo around to do stuff like vacuum and dust and wipe down his nasty bathroom. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    I'm trying to find window treatments, a floor lamp, and some corner shelves.  I think DH may need to make the shelves and part of the window treatments.
  • Zilla, double-dip buttermilk fried chicken.

All you need is buttermilk (or just add lemon juice to regular milk), flour, and seasonings for the flour. (I like that Lawry's seasoning salt stuff. Or garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika. Whatever, really.) 

Dip chicken in buttermilk. Dip in seasoned flour. Dip in buttermilk again, then back in the flour.

Fry in peanut oil at about 350-360. Delicious. 
  • WzzWzz member
    bmom, thanks. i will let you know tomorrow how it went. i don;t have buttermilk, but i do have lemon and regular milk.

i love fried chicken. i know there has to be a chicken spot around here somewhere, but i am so lazy i don't feel like walking around looking for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards