Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Personal Vows to my husband!

When I first set my eyes on you three years ago, it was the moment I fell in love. You had the biggest smile on your face and you were down for a fun first date at Creston Park, bringing a couple squirt guns and a frisbee. I brought you a macaroni and cheese colored hat that I got at Nike, which eventually got thrown away..That's been a good joke for us. We talked and flirted. I knew that was everything I wanted out of a companion.
When it was time to depart from such entertainment on May 14th, 2011, we exchanged a hug that I will never forget. Your grip around me was truthful and honest; the epitome of love. It felt like we held on to eachother forever and I didn't want to let go of such a wonderful feeling.
I'm so happy we've become each other's rock in life. I promise to always take care of you and to make you feel special. I promise to be there to lift your spirits in time of doubt. I promise to be the one to always tell you the truth. I vow to be the best and strongest woman for you and for our future family. 
From this day forward, we're in it together, forever. You are the man of my dreams, Lucas. I love you more than anything.

m/c on Dec. 30th 5w 5 days We will try and try again until we succeed. i love you.

Re: Personal Vows to my husband!

• utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'm excited to see what he actually comes up with. haha
    m/c on Dec. 30th 5w 5 days We will try and try again until we succeed. i love you.
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty. You did a great job!
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If anyone wants other ideas I figured I would post my vows  I wrote to my husband. 

I vow to love you with all my heart, now, forever and always. To love you more every day, through the good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles that we may face. I vow to always have the patience that love demands, to always kiss you goodnight, to never go to bed angry, and to snuggle with you as much as possible. To always listen to what you have to say, remain your confidant and best friend for life, laugh with you and cry with you, and to always call your heart home. I promise to never take our love for granted, and I vow to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

• Or I guess I should say soon-to-be husband/fiance lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards