Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Hotel in Maui

My fiance and I booked our honeymoon to Maui! We are so excited and are looking for hotel recommendations or places to stay on our honeymoon. Any suggestions? Also lookin gto see if we should stay in one hotel for the full two weeks or try and move to another part of the island half way through the trip? Thanks for you suggestions!

Re: Hotel in Maui

• Options
    I would look into a Condo to rent as well. That way you have a kitchen and you can go buy fresh fruit. My friend did that in March when she went, and said that she will only do that again.
    http://hanalani.maui.net/ as well, if you are moving around, you can stay in treehouses.
    these look really amazing!
  • Options
    Eliz77Eliz77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We're staying at the Hyatt in West Maui for our HM next month!!! I cannot wait!!!
    ~ES~
  • Options
    We just returned from our honeymoon in Hawaii about 2 weeks ago.  We stayed at Honua Kai in Maui.  It's a gorgeous condo resort.  They have studio,1,2 and 3 bedroom condos.  All have full kitchens, living rooms and lovely spa bathrooms.  Our studio was gorgeous.  Check out vrbo.com for privately owned rentals that are cheaper than website rates! 
  • Options
    We just booked a 7 night stay at CRH condos on Sugar Beach.  The prices were great and I'm really excited!!!  I thought about moving from part to part, but decided against it.  I've heard the west and south (we will be south) are better than north and east (rainy).  When deciding where to stay, I read some places that to get anywhere from the west side will take you like an hour to get where you are going.  To get anywhere from the south averages a half hour, so that kindof helped since we are planning on doing some driving and exploring.  Although it seems like there are a lot of things on the west side.  I would definitely check into vrbo.com and getting a condo.  That's what we will do in Oahu.  We've heard that groceries and such are expensive there, but I figure it will be cheaper than eating every meal at a restaurant!  PS- I've also heard that tax is super cheap there, so that might come in handy when tipping and shopping!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We're going to be staying at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort in Maui. I'll be there in 15 days :)

• Options
    We stayed at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. It is right on the beach and we thought the best location of all the hotels. We are going back for our Honeymoon and that is where we are staying. I looked at other hotels, changing hotels and condos and we just decided we really liked it there and the price is reasonable. They also have entertainment every night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards