August 2012 Weddings

Weekend Plans

Just wondering what everyone has plans for the weekend with Christmas just a few days away? 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! :)

Re: Weekend Plans

• I have work 8am-3pm tomorrow, then off to celebrate Christmas with my Dads side. Sunday my mom, grandma, and I will get woken up my phone call from my brother, sil, and nephew wanting to Skype at 6am and we open gifts together that way. My FI should be over at 8am and my cousin and her gf will be over at 9am all for breakfast. Then at 3 we'll head over to my cousins for gift exchanges and dinner. I have 7am work on Monday... Boo!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Have a three day weekend! WOO! But spending christmas eve with my Fi's family and Christmas day with my family. Then once the 1st of the year comes i get to be a planning fool as my fi said no wedding plans till after the first of the year...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Tomorrow we'll be watching the Jets-Giants game in the afternoon, then going over to my parents for dinner and midnight mass. We're spending Xmas with his family and then visiting more family during the week (I have off until January 3rd- go teaching!) Not much planning-wise going on until after the new year for sure!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Tomorrow I work 8am-2pm, and FI works 12-4. But around 6 we're going to his aunt and uncle's house. They have some kind of dinner and do a gift card/present swap. Then we'll come home and open pj presents lol and I will force FI to watch A Christmas Story.

Sunday we'll video chat with my family and open presents in the morning. Then we go back to his aunt and uncle's for lunch, or something. I don't know, this is my first year with his family since I got to go see mine last year. SOOOO happy I have Monday off, though! And just glad that if I have to work tomorrow (and they don't count it as a company holiday since not many people do Saturdays, including me), it's almost all OT! But ugh, this has been the longest 6 day work week ever! Glad I don't have to do that again until February!
    imageAnniversary
  • I work tomorrow 1:30-5:30 then spending Christmas Eve with FI probably wrapping gifts and getting ready. Sunday we are with his family and going to watch the Packer-Bears game. There is going to be some fun family rivalary going on, FI and FFIL are Packers fans, FSIL's are Bears fans, should be interested lol. Christmas with my mom will be sometime soon. Then my dad and step-mom are hoping to make out here sometime in January for a visit so we'll celebrate then with them.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards