Michigan-Grand Rapids

Where can I find uplighting?

I was wondering if anyone knew where to rent uplighting for a reception?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where can I find uplighting?

• I got my uplighting from John S. Hyatt & Associates right in downtown GR. I decided a week before my wedding that I wanted uplighting and was super picky about the exact color film I wanted. They were very helpful and their prices were good. I would recommend them all the way!

Linky to their site:
    http://www.jshaa.com/

HTH!
  • We're considering uplighting too.  I was wondering if those with experience renting this equipment would be willing to share roughly what they paid?  I love how it looks but I think we may have already stretched our budget to the limit :(
  • We rented uplights for my daughter's wedding from dyiuplights.com.  They were very easy to use, LED so we didn't have to worry about overloading a circuit or about anyone getting burned, and they were only $19 each.  They arrived a day or 2 before the wedding and we sent them back the Monday after the wedding using the prepaid shipping label that was included.  There are several color options.  I was very pleased with the results and glad that I didn't risk trying to make my own lights.

• Wow!  That's MUCH more affordable than I had anticipated.  Looking at their website - it sounds like an incredibly simple process too!  Thanks for the suggestion :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards