Iowa-Quad Cities

2nd Semi-Annual QCWeddings.com Bride & Groom Garage Sale.....

Mark your calendars now ladies & gents!!
For the second semi-annual QCWeddings.comBride and Groom Garage Sale
Saturday, October 29th 2011at the Golden Leaf Center2902 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, Iowa
Sale Runs From: 12 -
(Seller Set Up: 9 - 11) 

Got stuff? Only $10 to rent a table
Have you recently gotten married and are now the proud owner of a mountain of left over wedding supplies? Come rent a table at the sale to sell your stuff to engaged couples!
Need stuff? Only $5 to get in the door
Have you recently gotten engaged and are now realizing that you need a mountain of wedding supplies? Come shop our sale to find great deals on all things wedding!
Reasons why this is going to be an amazing event:First, Everyone saves some serious cash! Then, Perfectly good supplies are repurposed rather than thrown out! And, Left over items at the end of the day can be loaded on to our donation truck to be sent to the Salvation Army! Not to mention, half of all the days proceeds are going to the River Bend Foodbank in Moline! So, Everybody wins!
*To rent a table in advance, please visit QCWeddings.com or visit the Computer Team store at 1049 State Street in Bettendorf.

Please visit www.QCWeddings.com or contact Jenny at 563.343.1581 for further information

Re: 2nd Semi-Annual QCWeddings.com Bride & Groom Garage Sale.....

• I bought a frame that had the saying in it about don't pick a side but pick a seat for 10.00 and forgot to goick it up at the end. My email is gsones@mchsi.com f you would let me come pick it up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards