Missouri-St Louis

Officiant Recommendations

Hello Ladies...

I'm getting married at the Piper Palm House next year in April. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Officiants. I have found websites for some of them, but was just wanting to know if any of you had run across any that you really liked..
Thank you so much!!

Re: Officiant Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    If you aren't having a religious officiant, you may want to consider having someone do it that would be meaningful!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is April 30th, and I am using Kristen Wylder from Ceremony Your Way.  We met her a few months ago, and she was super helpful and really nice.  I would recommend her, but if your date is the same as mine, or if she is booked, there are two others that she works with.  They are all on the same website together. There is a link from the knot too.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are of different religions and haven't found the right compromise, so we decided to use a Christian non-denominational minister.  We used Doug Robinson (www.withthisring-stl.com) and he was awesome.  I did an in person consultation with Rev Robinson and his amazing wife, he personalized the ceremony based on my specifications, emailed me and H drafts, then we emailed back with feedback, he made corrections, and used the custom final draft on the day of our wedding.  He and his wife both came to the ceremony, were prompt, courteous, and very easy to work with.  Reasonably priced too.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    We just used Lamira Martin from Your Ceremony Your Way.  She was absolutely wonderful!  Very happy personality, super accomodating, and affordable!  We got everything that we wanted and more...including MANY compliments from all of our guests about how special and unique our ceremony was!  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards