New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding Website - What are you using?

I have a question for all!  Other than what the Knot provides -- what wedding website are you using? I want to get ours going this weekend!

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Website - What are you using?

• Options
    edited December 2011
     google pages... love it... however its hard to navigate at first!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    riameyerriameyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using weddingwire. It's free and has lots of options for adding pages and customizing layouts. We also chose it because we were able to create our own web address that was shorter than some of the other sites we looked at.  It's fun!
  • Options
    njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the knot had a great deal with wedding tracker.  it was only $30.00 for the year and you get a short URL, which I required.  mine is terriandandrew.com if you wanna check it out.
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my wedding.com! i love it, its free and easy to use. i love how it organizes photo albums too!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually used the free knot one and then bought a shorter URL that redirects to the knot page.  I really like the templates from the knot so that pretty much made my decision.  My fiance used godaddy.com to purchase the URL, I think it was $10 for 2 years. Our website is www.straussbergerwedding.com
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    mywedding.com - it is free and 100x easier than a lot of the other ones
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the girls about mywedding.com.  Free and soooo easy to use.  I love it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for all your feedback and responses! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards