Tennessee

Florists in the Joelton/Nashville area?

Good evening everyone! My name is Carmen and I live in West TN but I'm planning my wedding in the Nashville area. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for florists in the area for a budget conscious bride? Any help would be welcomed.

Thank you ladies!

Re: Florists in the Joelton/Nashville area?

• edited December 2011

YES - It doesn't look like anyone replied to you.  And I'm not sure when your wedding is.

But I recently got married June 5th in Lebanon TN.  Rachel Short Designs (now called Sage Floral) did all of my flowers.  She is INCREDIBLE!!!  Her prices are competitive and fair...but for what she provides it can not be beat.  I did not find anyone cheaper, that had expierence & talent like Rachel does.
    She does a beautiful job.  I have attached one of the pictures from my wedding.
    My colors were pink and orange...I wanted everything to be bright.  The guys and girls wore all black with raspberry sashes and ties.  It turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted...even better.
    I would at least reach out to her to check on prices for what you want.  She REALLY does great work.  It took me a while to find the right florist for my wedding - I didn;t want to pay too much nor did I want some thing that looked cheap.  She is PERFECT!
    Here is her website:
    http://www.sageflorals.com/or her phone number is 615-818-8102
    Email: Rachel Short [rachelshortdesigns@hotmail.com]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards