Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Videographer

I am looking for a videographer that could shoot for around $400-500.  I have seen people pay thousands for videographers, and the product not be nearly as great as the companies website samples!  EKK! 
This isn't something I want to spend a ton on, because I have an AMAZING photographer. 

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    you may have to find someone that does it on the side or you may possibly have some luck on craigslist......That budget may be hard to find someone with good quality, but you may lucky....Just have to dig deeper.....I don't know anyone, but have found craigslist somewhat helpful...there is always someone doing it on the side that doesn't advertise.
  • BrittainBBrittainB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat!  I am looking for a videographer on a budget, and the cheapest I have found in the BR area is $1000.  I am getting married in October and recently switched my ceremony to the LSU faculty club.  My mom and I were there looking at the space and we were talking to the manager about how I was looking for musicians for the ceremony and a videographer on a budget.  She suggested to call the LSU school of music and the school of videography.  I thought that was a fantastic idea!  I don't need a photo trail of how we met on my wedding video...I just want a recording of the ceremony/reception!  
  • klimtmuseklimtmuse member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boyfriend (& fiance) does it on the side and has been doing it for years. He's very affordable, creative and has great vision. I tell him all the time that he should be a professional editor for the movies. He can show you samples of his work.

You may email him at lee.shreve@me.com or call him at 225-281-4204. 

We're getting married in May 2011! So I'll be looking for a videographer too. So please ladies, send more suggestions my way.

Best to you, 
    Paula
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards