Maine
Options

Nothing Bakes Like a Parrot???

Hi ladies i'm more of a lurker than a poster but was wondering if anyone could give me some reviews on this baker? i have been trying to get in touch with Jessica for about a month now and am almost to the point of giving up. The only reason I havent already gone with someone else is because of her prices. Does anyone have any reviews or have heard anything about this place? Any information would be greatly appreciated

Re: Nothing Bakes Like a Parrot???

• Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_nothing-bakes-like-parrot

I had an excellent experience with her, but she is a bit tough to get in touch with.  She's a one-woman-show essentially (she doesn't have employees - does it all herself). 

This is still a busy time for weddings - when I booked her last December for my July wedding, she said she was completely booked for September already.  I would encourage you to keep trying - phone and email. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cfsoccer3cfsoccer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have her phone number? I could only find her email on the website
  • Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also had trouble getting in touch with Jessica. I had an appointment with her and she never showed up (she was supposed to open the bakery up for us when it was closed, since we were in area). Wondering if you ever ended up using her? I still wanted to use her after the no-show, but then got fearful it would happen on the wedding day. If i'm paying someone good money I don't want to have to chase them down for a year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards