Not Engaged Yet

Summer To Do List

So does anyone have a summer to do list?  Any fun things you hope to do or want to accomplish over the summer. Any exciting plans?

Mine include:
using our great adventure season passes at least twice and at least twice to the waterpark
head to beach at least once or twice
have a picnic
have a blast with my sister's wedding & the shower
get BF and all moved in & the cats at least tolerating each other

Anniversary

Re: Summer To Do List

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_summer-to-do-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0e38da93-0ee4-4392-8dbd-cce76413b337Post:080a5100-e999-4980-a4ea-43986abf94d5">Summer To Do List</a>:
    [QUOTE]So does anyone have a summer to do list?  Any fun things you hope to do or want to accomplish over the summer. Any exciting plans? Mine include: using our great adventure season passes at least twice and at least twice to the waterpark head to beach at least once or twice have a picnic have a blast with my sister's wedding & the shower get BF and all moved in & the cats at least tolerating each other                                                             
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

I really really really really really want to have a summer barbeque.  We're going to do it.  And the menu will be amazing.  I just have to convince BF (he's completely on board with the idea, so not a big deal) and find a date when our friends aren't getting married (a bit harder to do, lol.)

I also want to try to SAVE some money, but as I'm in the process of switching jobs, that's a little hairier of a topic.

Oh, and I want to make a vegetable side dish every day once our garden starts producing :) 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I only have a couple things on my summer to do list, but I will probably add a few more.

1.  Finish my 5K in <30 minutes.  I'm pretty sure this won't be a problem, Monday's training run was 28:51. 

2.  Save money for trip to Florida in September.  Also I'll need to plan this trip.

3.  Lose weight and keep it off.  I have been gaining and losing the same couple pounds for the last few months. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Summer to do list consists of....

FINISH remodeling my house.  Seriously my one goal in life after we get back from the wedding is focus on finishing that house.  Bleh....
  • Basically, all I care about is continuing our home renovations. We just got a gift of a ton of laminate and tile from my parents, so we have most of our raw materials and just need to start working. Now that Tyler has every weekend off, we'll have a lot more time to work with!

• Wow blue a side dish of veggies from your own garden sounds amazing!!!

Anniversary

• Get a tan, get my abs back, enjoy life. That's about it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I want to go on a camping trip with BF. I don't know if I can get him on  board with this idea or not. He likes camping, but I think its more that the likes camping with his guys. I 

Other then that I want to go to go to a few (ok, all really) of the awesome street fairs that all the different neighborhood in the CLE have each year, and go sailing with friends. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Such a busy summer ahead! I just hope to make it out alive at the end. haha

A tan would be nice. I really want to spend more time outside this summer. Biking, hiking, etc.
  • I want to focus on losing weight. I dropped below 160 this week, which is super exciting for me :)

I need to go over all of my notes and books and stuff from last semester and compile them into my COMPS (the test I have to take to get my masters degree) notebook. I'm going to try to do this after every semester so I don't have to do it all in one super stressful semester.

I want to do lots of camping, hiking, ect.

• My summer goals are:

1. Keep the weight I've lost off, and tone up a little bit more.  In the same goal, be able to run 2 miles again nonstop.  

2. Work as much as possible in order to save as much as possible.

3. Go to the beach for a week.

4. Maybe try and find a second part-time job.  I've been looking for one, but haven't found anything yet.  

I don't really have much else to do this summer other than work.  It's my last summer before graduation from college so I'd like to enjoy as much as possible before I have to enter the real world of working full-time and no longer getting summer vacations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    Go to Vegas (we're going in June, but that's close enough)
    Go camping
    SUP on a lake
    Go swimming
    Go to Great America (amusement park)
    Go to Santa Cruz beach
    Go on a bike ride
    Go swimming
    Go to the waterslides
    Hang out by the pool to read/tan
    Go swimming
    Go to the county fair
    Book and go on our first anniversary trip to Disney World and Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • edited May 2012
    Go to the beach at least once 
    Finish ALL the wedding plans 
    Make my own pickles 
    Get a job 
    RELAX

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • jorja86jorja86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Beach with BF, my brother and his GF Shore with college roomies Maine for a couple days NYC for the weekend Get into a gym routine Save some money for FL/cruise in October Beach mid week with friends from work at least once Phillies game at least once Buy a comfy lounge chair for the deck so I can lay out there and tan Have a cookout Possibly go camping I'm so, so excited for summer this year!
  • I plan on;
    Going the the San Diego Comic Con
    Going the beach
    Painting SO RC car so it's the prettiest car on the track.
    buying a bike so I can go on a bike ride.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards